|Welcome to ny_stills, the weekly icontest community for CSI: NY.
One day, doctorfumbles was looking at other CSI stillness entries, and realized she was involved in a one for LV and Miami, but not NY! Shocking. So she asked the dear thiscanbegin, and she said she wanted to do the same thing days ago!
And so, that is how this community was born.
|RULES: Submissions||RULES: Voting||Affiliates|
|1. Submission posts will be posted once every two weeks on late Friday night/early Saturday morning. The comments will be screened so that the icons will remain secret until the voting time.
2. The icons must be new and not animated. Also, do not steal other people's icons.
3. All icons must be uploaded and hosted on a site that allows direct linking, so that people can actually see your icon to vote.
4. Icons may not be any bigger than 100x100 and no larger than 40k. And yes, I will be checking.
5. Submissions must have the image, but it doesn't really matter whether or not you have the URL.
If you don't know how to do this, I wrote a tutorial here that can help you.
6. Do not advertise which icon is yours anywhere. Do not get all your friends to vote for you. This is cheating.
7. No icons will be accepted after the deadline. (Friday, 11:59 PM EST) I check and collect icons RIGHT. AT. MIDNIGHT.
|1. Voting post will be posted once every two weeks on late Friday night/early Saturday morning, and in the form of polls. No voting for yourself!
2. The winners will be posted on sometime in the next week.
3. Banners will be posted whenever. Sorry for the lack of regulations here, but we're busy mods! We'll do them when we can.
Questions? Want to be affiliates? Comment here!
|Week 0: On late Friday night/early Saturday morning a submission post is posted.
Week 1: On Friday, a reminder post will be posted, telling you that you have a week left to turn submissions in.
Week 2: On Wednesday, a reminder post will be posted, telling you that you have until Friday to turn in your submissions.
On Friday morning/afternoon, a last minute reminder will be posted, tell you have until the end of the day to turn in submissions.
On late Friday night/early Saturday morning the voting post is posted.
That same night, another submission post will be put up.
Winners from that voting post will be put up later in the week.
So pretty much, everything takes place on Friday night.
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide|